24 Nov We’re hiring! Ready to Pump your career?
Business Development Manager
Pump are on a mission to create award winning websites and content which help brands thrive.
We’re fast making that vision a reality and to support our rapid growth, we’re on the hunt for a Growth Generator.
We pride ourselves by doing business in an ethical and transparent way in order to build long term relationships with clients. Pump strive to deliver top quality projects while treating our customers and people who work with us fairly.
As our first hire this is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth strategy for a young business with big ambitions.
Ready to Pump your career?
We want you to get stuck into shaping and delivering our sales strategy. An enthusiastic ambassador to engage with our customer base, generate new leads and deliver projects.
You will develop and pitch project proposals to clients showing how Pump are best positioned to deliver their project. You will listen to their thoughts and work together to agree a deal, while keeping Pump’s growth plans on track and meeting targets.
Once the deal is agreed, you will liaise with the Project Delivery team to kick off the project. And you will keep in touch with the client to make sure they have the best experience with Pump.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Build on their excellent track record of 3 or more years in generating and delivering business growth and sales (B2B)
- Take this exciting opportunity and run with it
- Be independent and self-motivating
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Buy into and represent Pump’s vision and values
And if you tick any of these boxes that’s a real bonus:
- You are creative
- You have experience crafting websites, photography, words or video
- You have experience in graphic design
- You’ve worked with start-ups
What’s in it for you?
- A unique, fun and creative working environment
- Opportunity to shape our sales strategy going forward
- In-house training and career development
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Workplace pension
- 30 days holiday a year including bank holidays
- A bonus day off for your birthday
This is a people based role so good news – we’re not going to ask you to write a cover letter! Instead, send us a video of yourself answering the question:
“Why you are the Growth Generator that Pump are looking for.”
- Suggestions for a successful application:
- Structure your answer on the five points we’ve outlined in the job advert.
- Mention if you tick any of the other boxes too.
- Keep it concise (3 minutes max).
- Film on a smart phone or camera.
You won’t be judged on the quality of your video but make sure it shows the best you.
Then email your video and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role or application drop us an email.
No agencies please.
Rate/Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
Accountable to: Business Owner
Holiday: 30 days including bank holidays (and a bonus day for your birthday)
Pension: Workplace Pension
Start date: ASAP
Deadline: 5pm Sunday 16th December 2018
Interviews: January 2019